Last updated: Nov, 2023
This policy only applies to personal data collected through this website www.timemodule.com. This policy does not apply to personal data collected from offline resources and communications. This policy also does not apply to third-party online resources to which this website may link, where we do not control the content or the privacy practices of such resources. We may update this policy from time to time, and reserve the right to modify, add or remove portions of this policy.
Please contact us should you have any questions about this policy or our data collection, use and disclosure practices.
Through our Personal Data Protection Regulation, Time Module Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “TMI”) recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of customers who use our website and handles such data in the following way:
- When posting the opinions or photographs of individuals on our website, TMI will definitely obtain the consent of the person concerned beforehand, and in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Regulation, will only post information that is appropriate.
- For the purposes of inquiry reception, surveys, e-mail delivery, mail-order sales, prize competitions, online member services, etc., TMI may collect personal data via our website.
- When gathering information, TMI will specify and indicate the purpose of use. Furthermore, TMI will not request any information in excess of the scope of information required to achieve the purpose.
- When requesting personal data through prescribed input forms on the website, TMI in principle will implement appropriate encryption for transmission and will endeavor to prevent leakage at the time of sending and receiving.
- TMI may supply information received via the website to business outsourcers. In addition, we may supply inquiries received via the website to other SEIKO affiliates, business partners and successors of the business concerned. In such cases, TMI will require the concerned parties to endeavor to prevent the leakage of personal data in the same way that TMI does.
- In the case of transfer to websites operated by third-party corporations or individuals via links while using TMI's website, the protection of personal data at the link sites will be beyond the scope of TMI's responsibility.